Quality & Environment
Målerås Mekaniska AB’s business has for several years been characterized by the requirements and standards applicable to international quality and environmental standards . We are certified under ISO 9001 : 2008 and environmentally certified according to ISO 14001: 2004. With an active quality and environmental work , we work to constantly develop and improve our business.
Målerås Mekaninska AB will openly communicate its quality and environmental work to its stakeholders . When choosing the supplier , the quality and environmental issues into account.
Målerås Mekaniska AB has an established quality policy. The goal of our quality work is that the customer should perceive us as a reliable and quality oriented supplier by :
– The best way to deliver products that meet customer needs and expectations
– Delivery shall be made at the right time at the right place
– The requirements of ISO 9001 : 2008 shall be fulfilled and we will through continuous improvement strive for the highest standards of business.
– Målerås Mekaniska always be seen as an obvious choice of supplier – Develop and involve all employees in the quality work
Målerås Mekaniska AB has an established environmental policy. The aim of our environmental work is that we must minimize our environmental impact and promote sustainable development by :
– Comply with laws , regulations and other requirements that relate to our business
– Work proactively against pollution
– The requirements of ISO 14001 : 2004 shall be fulfilled and we will through continuous improvement strive for the highest standards of business.
– Regularly monitor operations and identify the significant environmental aspects and establish environmental targets and action plans
– Develop and involve all employees in environmental activities Målerås Mechanical AB’s environmental work focuses primarily on energy efficiency and hence lower emissions . In the following areas , environmental objectives and action plans prepared :
– Electricity consumption